01 novembro 2013

For Someone Special!

Hello Friends,

YAY, it is Friday!!!!

I have a card to show you that I made specially to join this week challenge at Kraftin Kimmie!!
I got this stamp over here in Brazil!! YES!!  We now have a store in Brazil that sells Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.. I`m so happy... it can be found at Scrap Emporium!!  woohooo

Check my card out:


Isn`t this cute??  I`m in love with this image!!  Sentiment came along with the image!
 I colored it with copic markers R59, R56, R46, E47, E44, E43, E11, E00, R20, YG67, YG63, BG18, BG15, BG13, W3.
Spellbinder nestabilities are scalloped and standard circle!! Border Punch is from Martha Stewart!!
Flower is from wild orchid, hat pin, ribbon and cardstock are from my stash!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie: sketch (1 Nov)
Simon Wednesday Challenge: anything goes (4 Nov)
Aud Sentiments: christmas sentiments (5 Nov)



Thank you for stopping by!!

Vivi

6 comentários:

Adri Munhoz disse...

Lindíssimo Vivi! Colorido fantástico: um show a combinação de cores! Bjs

Sheri disse...

Super cute Vivi!! :)

Anônimo disse...

Love it, honey!!! Fab job with the Christmas cutie!!
xo

Melanie disse...

Hi Vivi! What a darling card...I love the colours, and that pin is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week! :)

Julia disse...

Very cute Vivi - getting ready for Christmas early!

Julia xx

Mandy disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx