04 novembro 2013

Do All Things for Love!

EDITED TO ADD:
MADE TO PERFECT PINK AT IN THE PINK


Hello Friends,

I have a card to share with you today that I got inspired with a card made by Lisa from I`m in Haven. She made this card with Falling Hearts die cut from Simon Says..  I couldnt wait long to get the die for me...  and it arrived this week.. so I was excited to be able to make a card...

Well, I kind of have hard time to make a card without an stamped image.. so I figured out a way to put on image on the front of card lol lol   and could`nt be any image.. has to be one about Love... soooooo,
I  looked all my Kraftin Kimmie stamps and I had one just perfect for the theme...  It is Aphrodite!!!  who else could be if not the Goddess of Love??? lol lol

Ok, Card had to be more clean and simple so you could see the beauty of the die cut....  underneath the die I put 3 different shades of pink....  I`m going to put the card photo very large, so maybe you can see the different shades of pink:

So, here is my card:



I have colored my Goddess with copic colores RV19, RV17, RV14, RV13, YR24, YR21, Y18, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00.

Sentiment comes with the image..  Quilled flower I cut using my Silhouette machine and the rose is from Wild Orchid.. Heart ribbon is from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie: Pick a Holiday (8 Nov)
  2. Sunshine Mail: anything goes (15 Nov)
  3. In the Pink: ribbon & bow (13 Nov)
  4. So Desafios: anything goes + at least 1 flower made by you (15 Nov)
  5. Moving Along the Times: no design or digital papers (6 Nov)
  6. 7 Kids College: anything goes (6 Nov)
  7. Simon Says: anything goes (5 Nov)
  8. Stampin` Royalty: anything goes (4 Nov)
  9. Die Cuttin Divas: anything goes (4 Nov)
  10. Bunny Zoe: ribbon (9 Nov)

Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi





14 comentários:

riliska disse...

Your card is lovely!!! Gorgeous colouring on the image !!

Anônimo disse...

LOVE IT! Great idea about the shades of color under the die cut - it turned out great! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sunshine mail foundation this week - If not this card, we would love it if you sent another card in to a child in need of a smile! Find out more info at http://www.sunshinemail.org/
lyn

Claire Grantham disse...

I love that die, gorgeous! I have that stamp too :) Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Claire MAWTT DT

Solange Barreto disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi.
Obrigada pela participação no Blog dos Desafios.
Xero, boa sorte.

Anônimo disse...

So so beautiful !!! I love that die, too!!
I might get one similar from MFT -- it's just so fun for valentines day !! :))
Love your coloring of this fab KK image!! Xo

Unknown disse...

Love the card!
Have a great day! :)

Kelly disse...

Wow so that is what the die looks like! I love it too. Great coloring on your image and the whole design is awesome! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

Rosie disse...

Beautiful and that die is AMAZING!! Thank you for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Amanda R disse...

You picked the perfect image for this die for sure! Great card, love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Miss NiceRoad disse...

Love that hearty background! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Priscila Yokoyama disse...

Ficou mto lindo o seu cartão! Adorei! Obrigada pela participação no Blog dos Desafios.
beijoss

Hélène disse...

It's first time I see this die it's so pretty! Your card is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at in the pink
Helene DT

Christine disse...

Gorgeous creation clever way to use your lovely die..nice take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing at ITP chall this wk.

Smiles Christine C x


Adri Munhoz disse...

Vivi, simplesmente maravilhoso! Os detalhes são encantadores! Adorei o arranjo de flores. Obrigada por participar conosco no Blog dos Desafios, bjs