07 novembro 2013

Frosty Winter Friends!


Hello Friends,

It is time for a new card!!!  wooho
I`m on a roll aahahahh  I have to make 2 dozen cards for a Christamas swap.. so I`ll be posting them  if not every day,  every other day ahahah  hope you like them all.. there will be some with images, some with no images.. so...I hope you like them all...

ok, this one I made with a cute snowman that I got from Kraftin Kimmie stamps... I turned the snowman in a swonwoman ahahhah

Take a look:



I had this cute snowman card stock so I had to color the image in pink, so it would match with the pattern paper... Sentiment comes with the image and  I stamped it with memento ink!!
I colored the image with copic markers R81, RV00, RV000, G21, G20, E33, E31, BG10, YR14.
Pink Flower in from wild orchid. Half pearls are from my stash.
I added flower soft on the floor to give the idea of snow.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie: pick a holiday (8 Nov)
Papertake Weekly: anything goes (11 Nov)
Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (12 Nov)
7 Kids College: anything goes (20 Nov)
Paper Shelter: winter fun (12 Nov)
Whimsy Stamps: anything goes 30 Nov)
Bearly Mine: anything goes (11 Nov)
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (8 Nov)
2 Sisters: christmas - no red or green (8 Nov)
YNS: sktech (5 Dec)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Vivi

13 comentários:

jonim52 disse...

Love the image. Super cute card. Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Miss NiceRoad disse...

love the soft look the pinky papers give to our Mr Snowman! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Jackie W disse...

Love your snowwoman! :) She's fabulous! Beautiful colors and design! So glad you shared with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
Jackie

Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

SchoolinandScrappin
7 Kids College Fund Challenge
7 Kids College Fund Store Blog
7 Kids College Fund Facebook

Shanna Shands disse...

I love this image. The papers you used are so pretty. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

julie_woolston disse...

Beautiful card and design.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge.
Hugs Julie xxx

Anita disse...

Hi Vivi,

Love your snowman card, especially the colors you've used for him. Thank you for joining us in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

Anônimo disse...

Hi sweetie!!
Love the image -- your coloring -- & the fab stitching !!! :)) :))
Xo

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

Love this adorable snowman and the papers are fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Gail disse...

This card is so darned cute! I love snowmen and the colors are fabulous...non traditional and PINK! Such a cutie, and colored wonderfully, as you always do! What a treat to look at all the beautiful cards you've made!! Hugs, Gail

Angel disse...

That snow woman is SO CUTE! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

Rosie disse...

Love the colors and the image is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at wwww.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

Brianna loeffelbein disse...

This is so stinking adorable and I love your soft color pallette and that snowman card stock is SO CUTE! Thanks for joining us this month over at YNS!

Grandma Bonnie disse...

Vivi, this is a sweet, sweet card! Thank you so very much for sharing your talent at Your Next Stamp (YNS)! Please join us for another challenge coming soon!