27 junho 2012

Tilda with Balloon!

Hello Friends,
This is a special post and I made this project specially for the Creative Belli GDT!! Yes, I was chosen to be spolighted as I entered to a challenge and won it!! I was so happy!!  could not believe!!
This month the challenge theme over Creative Belli is Anything but a Card so take a look at the creation I made:
DSC02508
I cut this gift bag using my silhouette, template I got from silhouett online store..

Green plain cardstock was cut with the fabulous card creator spellbinders die cut designed by Cindy from Stamping Scrapping.  I added a plain white cardstock under it so you could see the details very well!!
I stamped mini Tilda with Balloon from Magnolia Stamps image with Memento Tuxido Black. I colored it using copic markers E37, 33, 53, 11, 00, C9, 7, 3, BG15, 13, 10.
Flowers are from Prima and Wild Orchid.. I had these flowers for such a long time and never used! Rhinestones are from KC.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:


  1. Wild Orchid Challenge: punch or die cut (ends 8 Jul)
  2. Love to Create: anything goes (ends 01 Jul)
  3. Allsorts: any die cut (ends 29 Jun)

I hope you like my creation!
Thanks for stopping by today!!
xx
Vivi

7 comentários:

jimlynn disse...

Congrats on being the guest designer at Belli with us!
Love your little bag with that cute, cute image! Precious.
Lynn

Dawn disse...

Beautiful gift bag! Tilda looks adorable. Congratulations on your win!

Hugs, Dawn

Anônimo disse...

How clever, I love the bag
Hugs julie P

Gail disse...

Vivi, what a beautiful gift bag. It's absolutely adorable in the brown and teal colors!!! Congratulations on being a guest design team member on Creative Belli!!! Hugs, Gail

Lillian A disse...

This is adorable, Vivi -- and I'll bet you'll be putting some yummy treats inside, too!! Love the colors you chose - sweet and pretty, my friend.

Mummylade disse...

What a gorgeous bag! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

NancyD disse...

That's a great little purse! Thanks for joining us at Love To Create for our "anything goes" challenge. NancyD