24 junho 2012

Red, White and Blue Color Challenge

Hello Friends,
I’m so late in bringing a card for your inspiration for the red, white and blue color challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog, I hope you like it!
Take a look:
DSC02524
I colored my Gilli Girl using copic markers R29, 27, 24, 22, E37, EE 53, 11, 00, B39, 35, 32 C3, 00.
I cut the stars using my Silhouette, got a free cutting file from the net!
I’m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Pan Pastel UK: anything goes (ends 30 Jun)
  2. 2 Sisters: anything goes (ends 29 Jun)
  3. Card Makin` Mamas: red, white and blue (ends 06 Jul)
  4. The Poodles Parlour: red, white and blue (ends 25 Jun)
  5. Sassy Cheryls Challenge: red, white and blue (ends 25 Jun)
I hope I could inspire you with my card and you decide to come on over to play with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx
Vivi

9 comentários:

Paty Molina disse...

Que coisa linda Vivi!
Quando crescer quero pintar assim e ter o cabelão da bonequinha!rs
bjkas
Paty

jimlynn disse...

Adorable card! Love all the red, white, and blue and the stars on here. The doily behind the image is wonderful!
Lynn

Sassy Cheryl disse...

Your coloring is STUNNING, Vivi! It's a darling image and of course the card is gorgeous.
Love it!!! Simple sweet as can be.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Red, white & blue challenge this week!

jkreucher disse...

Isn't she cute as can be! Love the flowing hair, your coloring is wonderful!
Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Red, White and Blue challenge this week!
Judy

Donna Mosley disse...

A gorgeous card Vivi, love the sweet image and beautiful details.

Donna x

Unknown disse...

What a cute image! Thank you for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Laura Bradley disse...

Thank you for sharing this fab card with us at CMM! Laura x

Gail disse...

This is simply adorable. I love how you colored this little image and I love your choice of paper and embellishments! Hugs, Gail

Olivia disse...

a very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge.