17 junho 2012

Lolipop Sophie!

Hello Friends,
Happy Sunday to all!!
I got some time to play today and I made a card with a cute lolipop image fom by Lori Designs called Sophie.
Here is my card:
DSC02516
I colored Lolipop Sophie using copic markers BG 15, 13, 000, R89, 85, 20, RV00, G82, C9, 7, 5, 3, 1,  E11, 00.
I used Martha Stewart heart punch border. Ribbons and buttons are from my stash.
Cardstock is from Ki Memories.

I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Designed to color: sketch (ends 14th Jul)
  2. Copic Marker Europe: color black hair (ends 9 Jul)
  3. Try it on Tuesday: anything goes (ends 18 Jun)
  4. Craft your Passion: anything goes (ends 17 Jun)
  5. Simon Says Stamp and Show : anything goes (ends 17 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

16 comentários:

Meggymay disse...

A lovely card, the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Berit Synnøve disse...

Beautiful card. Love your papers and layout.
Thanks for joining Craft your passion.
hugs Berit - GDT

Anônimo disse...

So cute and love the colours and added buttons.Truly delightful card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans disse...

Very pretty card, I love the colour palette and layout. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

ThePurplePlace disse...

Love it Vivi!! Your cards always are wonderful and make me SMILE!!

Unknown disse...

Muito lindo Vivi!!!! Essa bonequinha é fofa!!!!!
Adorei a combinação de cores!
Beijo

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

O cartão está lindo e delicado.
bj

Yone disse...

Fofa e delicada em lindos tons pastéis ! Yone

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) disse...

oh this is just darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Designed to Color!

♥ Lisa McKinney
DTC Color Crew
My Crafting Blog
My Homeschooling Blog

Anônimo disse...

Uma fofura, Vivi. Bjks. Linda

Gail disse...

OMGoodness...this is the cutest little image!!!! Your coloring is magnificent!!! Hugs, Gail

Sheri disse...

I love the clean and simple design to this Vivi! Its a look that I love but struggle with! This is just as sweet as can be! :)

Chris Macedo disse...

Vivi.....ficou uma gracinha.....adorei as cores!!
bjinhos

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Que cartão fofo!!
Não conhecia este carimbo!
Bjokas

Leah l'Orange disse...

so cute! what a fabby color combo you've got goin' on, and i love the simplicity of the design - it really puts the spotlight on the image (of which i'm a big fan, obviously!). Lori Boyd rocks, and so does your card! thanks for playing along with the Color Crew at Designed to Color!

Carisa disse...

Oooh, I absolutely love how you used this sketch with such an adorable stamp and fab coloring! Thanks so much for playing with with us at Designed To Color this month! <3