04 junho 2012

Lady Gilli!!

Hello Friends,
We have a new challenge starting  at House of Gilli Challenge Blog today and I’m hosting this one!!!! Wooho!!

So,  Are you ready to know this fortnight theme!??!?!
Ok, here goes:  Vibrant Colors/Summer
And here is my card for this challenge:
DSC02477
I picked the gorgeous Lady Gilli that is wearing a light green dress that was colored with copic markers YG03, YG00, YG00, hair with: E37, E33. E53; skin with: E11, E00, R20; Shoes with: G99, G93, G84 and floor with: C02.
Cardstock is from Basic Grey. Spellbinders used here are scalloped circle and standard circle. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and pearls and ribbon from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Papertake weekly: sketch (ends 04 Jun)
  2. Amusing Challenges: anything goes (13 Jun)
  3. The Ribbon Girls: ribbon or lace (ends 16 Jun)
  4. The Craft Pad: ribbon (ends (8 Jun)
  5. Crafts and me: ribbon (ends 5 Jun)
  6. Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (ends 5 Jun)
  7. The Pink Elephant: vibrant colors (ends 10 Jun)
I hope you like my card, specially like the theme and come on over to play with us!
Have a lovely day!!
xoxo
Vivi 

10 comentários:

Hazel disse...

Hey vivi

I love this card - the colours are just fabulous - love love love it!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments - I really do appreciate it - alot.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Mynn xx disse...

What a little doll! LOVE all the green--and your flowers and pearls are the perfect accent for your princess! :)

Melissa Bove disse...

Beautiful card!! Love the pretty papers and that sweet image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Dawn disse...

Lovely card! Super colours! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Ribbon Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Diane disse...

Smashing card and really love the colours !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards disse...

Lovely colours, love the image too

Ribbon Girl disse...

A very pretty card, nice image and colours - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to add ribbon or lace! Mary G x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ disse...

This is so pretty! Love the green dress! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)

LORi disse...

Great work Vivi!! TFs at TPE this week!! Hugs - LORi

Chris disse...

It's a lovely image and perfect card! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to hop over and visit your blog - I so appreciate you playing along with my Amusing Challenges last week!