18 junho 2012

A Flower for You!!

Hello Friends,
I have one more card to show you from the ones I made last weekend!
I could not stop myself when I saw a challenge for lavender and lace! lol lol…
I had to make a card… so I got an image that I had never played with and made this card:
DSC02522
Can you believe that I have this this pretty house mouse stamp  and had never before??  how come we buy stamps, put away and then forget all about them??!!?  I cannot forgive myself.. lately I`m behind of all my stamps that I have never played or even played only once…
I colored my image with copic markers V25, 22, 20, E37, E33, E53, BG, 000, 0000, CC3, C1, YG67, 63, 11.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 4 Crafty Chicks: sketch (ends 19 Jun)
  2.  Joanna Sheen: lavender and lace (ends 30 Jun)
  3. Pixie Dust Studio: birds (ends 20 Jun)
  4. Emergency Crafters: birds, things with wings (ends 20 Jun)
  5. Forever Friends: anything goes (ends 24 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
Vivi

10 comentários:

Karen disse...

This is so cute Vivi!! : )

Doreen disse...

A really lovely card.Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends

Lori Turner disse...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Rosalie disse...

Muito lindinho Vivi. Esta imagem é bem diferente e gostei muito.
Beijos Rosalie

The Craft Bucket disse...

Beautiful, love this image too. Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen & good luck. Jane x

Karen disse...

Such a beautiful card and the coloring is nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio this week.

Skye disse...

Such a sweet card. Pretty image coloured beautifully. Nice use of mauve tones

Lillian A disse...

Cute card - lovely colors - and adorable HouseMouse - glad you got him out and dusted him off to use -- and moreover, good luck on winning a challenge, Vivi !!

Sheri Gilson disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi!! Love the colors and darling House Mouse image!!

Rachael disse...

Love the colours! Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight. Rach :) x