13 junho 2012

Happy Fathers` Day!!

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you all are keeping well!!
I have a new card to show you that I made over the weekend!!  got some time to play!! YAY!!
I made this card for a swap in one of yahoo groups I belong too..  the swap theme is try a different kind of a card/shirt!  so not better theme for Father's day card, right?!

if you want to see the instructions on how to make this origami shirt, you can go to Pat Garvin's blog here. She is a very talented Lady and has lots of interesting tutorials..  Worth to check it out!!


Behind of the shirt I embossed a plain white cardstock with a Sizzix embossing template in my Grand Calibur.   Sentiment is from StampingScrapping - Label Accents Set

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a lovely day!

xx

Vivi

11 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Adorei o cartao Vivi. A ideia é muito criativa.
Beijos Rosalie

DianeMoneyGoolsby disse...

Vivi: Perfect entry into our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. I had loads of fun visiting, commenting and looking around on your blog. A heartfelt thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

GiGi disse...

What a great card! I love the pattern paper you used for the shirt and the buttons are awesome! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Jennipher disse...

Super cute! Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays.

Houses Built of Cards disse...

Just darling! And great embossing! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Really gorgeous, I love the colours and the buttons look fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Chris Macedo disse...

ficou lindo Vivi....
Parabéns!

Claire disse...

Fab card, such a clever design. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Patricia St Martin disse...

Wonderful card. Love how you stayed with the theme. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards For Men Challenge. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Patricia

sandra's crafty corner disse...

thanks for joining us at cards for men in our fathers day challenge and good luck, be sure to check back to see if you are one of our winner or top 3's
hugs sandra DTxxxx

Danni disse...

This is fabulous!! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!