24 janeiro 2012

Sending you Bear Hugs!!

Hello Friends,
Today I have a card to show you with my brand new stamp.. this is totally diferent from what I’m used and because of that I was quite excited to color it.
So here is my card:
DSC02008
Isnt cute my new stamp?  she is Goldilocks from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Sentiment comes together with the stamp.

I colored the images using copic markers BV31, BV23, BV20, YR04, YR02, YR00, E53, E51, E50, C2, C1, C00, E11, E00. 
Swirl was colored with copic markers too nrs. BV23 & YR04
Nesties that I used on the card are: classic scalloped circle and standard circle.
Cardstock is Echo ParkDots & Stripes and for glittler I used stickles from Tim Holtz.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
And that is all for today!  Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Vivi

13 comentários:

Mara D. disse...

que lindooooooooooooooooooooo!!!olha esse cabelo!!! afffff...ficou demais! beijoooo

Regina disse...

A bear hug to you Vivi!!!! So cute!!!!!!!!!

Sheri disse...

Vivi! Could this be any cuter!! I totally love what you've done with the super cute Kraftin Kimmie image!!Thank you for joining the BV challenge at iCopic Vivi! You rock! :)

Anônimo disse...

Adorable,Vivi! I love your talent!! And YOU!!
Freeda

Franz♥ disse...

Wow Vivi, what amazing card, love the image and bright colors!

Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this fortnight, hope to see your lovely works again!

Hugs, Franz.

Josephine disse...

Fabulous card - so vibrant!

Thanks for joining us 'round' at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Raissa Costa disse...

Aiiiii que fofura!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adorei esta carimbada!!!!
Tá muitooooo fofo!!!!
Adorei tudo nele!
Beijos

Michelle B. disse...

I love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! Beautiful coloring and love the bright spots! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

Chris disse...

Hi Vivi, this is an absolutely adorable card. Thank you so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Gail disse...

Vivi, very nice!!! I think your coloring is wonderful! Hugs, Gail

mfc.melissamade2 disse...

Super cute and I love the pop of BV with the orange - great color combo - thanks for joining us at iCopic Lover!
Hugs,
M

Julies Crafty Creations disse...

Great card, thanks for joining in with our round and round challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

Kos med papir og saks disse...

great card. love it

thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stitch Time