28 janeiro 2012

Get to know my New Friend Mary Jane

Hello Everyone,

I just could not wait till tomorrow to introduce you my new Friend...  She is called Mary Jane and she is one of the newest Lori Designs Creations....  what a cutie...  It was a gift from Lori as I thank you for just participating in return of the challenges.. Isnt she too generous!??!?!! oh gosh.. I just could not wait to play with Mary Jane tonight.

Take a look at my new Friend and my card:


Isn`t she cute????  Thank you so much Lori.
I colored my image with copic markers RV04, RV02, RV00, RV000, E37, E33, E53, G21, YG11, G20, E11, E00, R20, C3.
And all the other material used here is from my stash!

I made this card to enter in the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo

Vivi


16 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! A Mary Jane é muito fofinha e vc fez um trabalho incrível. Um ótimo final de semana!!!

Raissa Costa disse...

Amei o carimbo e amei o cartão!
É muito fofo e suave!
Beijos

Renkata disse...

So cute Vivi.

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo Vivi!
Adorei as cores suaves!
beijos carinhosos

Yone disse...

Adorei esta imagem ! Que fofura que ficou seu cartão !
Bjs,Yone

Mynn xx disse...

This is too cute!!! LOVE the colors you've chosen! :) Beautiful work!!!

WencheP disse...

This is just supercute. Love the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Deanette disse...

Very cute Valentine Card! Thanks for joining us for our Valentine Challenge at Di's Digis!

Gail disse...

Adorable card, and FABULOUS hair coloring, Vivi! GREAT job!!!! Hugs, Gail

DianeMoneyGoolsby disse...

Vi: Great card--love your colors! Glad you joined us for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Tamie disse...

Oh my too cute! Love the image, colors and layout. The pins is totally awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Julie disse...

Gorgeous! Beautifully coloured and designed! Thanks for joining in our Pink and Green challenge at Colour Create, Juliexx

Unknown disse...

Beautiful colouring

kitten - DYSU team

Craftyrose disse...

Oh how sweet! Love your colouring and the soft colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining us at Di's digi. xx

Cat disse...

Your card is adorable! Such pretty embellishments! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

LORi disse...

It's adorable Vivi!! So happy you shared at BLD...thanks for supporting the challenges! Big Hugs & Love my friend! ♥LORi