12 janeiro 2012

A Fairy

Helllo Friends,

Today I bring a new card to show you but I'm still not sure if I like it or not except for the purple color as you all know if my fave ever!!! lol  My doubt is about my coloring..  this image is brand new to me so I'm not yet comfortable in coloring it.. maybe I should have used another color combo...  not sure...

I asked my Hubby what he thought about the card and my coloring and He said it was fine.. well, Hubbies will always say it is fine, right? so, I don't know if I can trust him on that (lol) and that is why I ask you to let know what you think! Here it is:


Here are what I used to make my card:
  • image: whipsy, a Fairy from Saturated Canary
  • copic markers: V06, V04, V01, V000, G21, G20, E37, E33 E53, E11, E00, R20, C3, C2, C1 & C0
  • nesties: classic and beaded oval, tags
  • punch: Martha Ste wart
  • flowers:    wild orchid and other from stash
  • sentiment: from Hanglar and Stanglar
  • pearl: kaisercraft
  • ribbon: stash
  • cardstock: stash
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

That is all for today and many thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

Vivi

17 comentários:

Unknown disse...

I love the green and purple combination - beautiful. You are lucky to get a "fine" out of your hubby. Mine will inspect in detail and try to find whatever is wrong with it. lol
Celestial Things

Cindy disse...

Don't you just love Saturated Canary images? I think you colored her beautifully. 414 days.

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! A conexão da minha internet hoje está péssima. Não consegui abrir o seu cartão apra ver mais de pertinho e dar meu "pitaco"!! rs...rs... Eu estou achando muito linda!! Gostei muito da combinação de cores que você usou.

Também já colori minha imagem mas ainda falta montar. Essas são mais algumas das minhas digi preferidas. E você sabe como amo as digis!!! :)))

Bjs e um ótimo final de semana!!!

jimlynn disse...

I think it's super fantastic!!! LOVE the way you colored that cute image. Purple and greens always go so pretty together.
Lynn

Margreet disse...

Gorgeous card and your coloring is fantastic!
xxx Margreet

Rosalie disse...

Vivi voce esta estranhando porque pinta muito magnolia e esta é bem diferente. Estranhei tambem mas o cartao ficou bem legal.
Beijos querida
Rosalie

debby4000 disse...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Julia disse...

Beautiful card and great colors. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia - DT

scrap joanny disse...

wow - image and your colors are very sweet !! great card =thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges- hugs Joanna

Renkata disse...

Stunning card !!!

Emma H disse...

What a sweet little fairy! Great card, love the fun colours! Thanks for playing along at Craft Your Passion this week!

Bettina L. disse...

Wow just got to tell you I really love the colour scheme and design of this card. Your colouring is magnificent and I love the details with the flowers, bow and pearls. Thanks for participating at Totally Gorjuss sketch challenge and I hope you'll join in on our new challenge out today;) Bettina xx

Lionelsa disse...

Lovely color combo and sketch.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Steph disse...

Love the colour combo, cute image! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Loopylou. disse...

I think your colouring is fab hun and i love your card!
thankyou for sharing it with us this week over on saturated canary challenges
hugs Lou xx

Claire Phillips disse...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our "Something New " challenge! Super card - fab colour! Cheers Claire x

Pop's Cards disse...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x