17 janeiro 2012

Flowers to you!

Hello Friends,
I missed my Teddy Bears so much that I decided to play with one of them tonight!
So I picked my Fizzy Moon teddy beat and made this card:
DSC01983
I could not resist in making my card on purple color so it could cheer me up a little bit more! lol lol
I colored my image using copic markers Bv04, Bv02, BV00, E53, E51, E50, E33, E55, Y15.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid, ribbon is from the ribbon boutique, brads from recollections, Anglaise Lace Custom die and standard circle nestabilities. Border Paw Punch is from a local store in here and cardstock from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

14 comentários:

Marcia Kamano disse...

Vivi adorei a delicadeza deste cartão!
Lindo e encantador!
beijos carinhosos

Sandy S disse...

Beautiful card! Love the colors & sweet image! Love the die cut lace too... :)

Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique...

Sandy S

Anônimo disse...

Muito delicadinho e alegre. Bjs. Linda

Anônimo disse...

Vivi,I love everything about this card..purple is my favorite color and I'm impressed with how you used it....I went to the Wild Orchard and looked at the flowers you use and OH! there were some beautiful ones!!Your use of flowers and ribbon is ever so pretty!
Thanks so much for inspiring me.......Freeda

Sheri disse...

Beautiful coloring Vivi!! :)

Melissa disse...

Love all that purple! It cheers me up just looking at it! Cute little bear!!! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at The Stamping Boutique!

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Que lindo!!!
Tinha certeza de que vc iria escolher essa cor! rs
Bjo

Cindy van Oorschot disse...

love the paw prints going up the side panel. Great colors too. Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It.
Cindy

Anônimo disse...

Very nice card. I love the bear with the lovely flowers. Thanks for taking part in this Week's Come and Get it Sketch Challenge. So cute!

Unknown disse...

Lovely bright colours on a great card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley

Jane disse...

Lovely card, cute image - love the paws!

Tracey disse...

What a fabulous purple creation. I love that little bear almost completely obscured by his flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our Critters challenge, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Lin disse...

What a lovely bright and cheerful card.

Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Elizabeth disse...

So cute I love the paw prints! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!!