03 janeiro 2012

Iris Folding Card

Hello Friends,
I have a new card to show you. I made this card following a tutorial that is given at Stamping Scrapping Tutorials and Techniques.
Stamping Scrapping Tutorials and Techniques is a great place if you want to learn new things, Cindy, from Stamping Scrapping, is a very talented Lady and knows a lot about products and how to use them.. so She has created this group to share with everyone all she knows.
Of course I’m part of this group, there are so much for me to learn..
Ok, so here goes my card:
DSC01922
This is my first time making it, it wasnt difficult following the steps and I think it is adorable, dont you?

Materials I used on this card:
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thank so much for stopping by today!!
xoxo
Vivi

14 comentários:

Jac’s Playground disse...

Beautiful card, your iris folding is superb for a first time. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafty Sentiments

Mynn xx disse...

Oh, wow, what an amazing heart! :) LOVE it--I've never done Iris folding...or at least I don't remember if I have. You've inspired me to try it! :) Fabulous!!!

Leanne disse...

What a stunning card! Love the colours that you have used!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Sarah disse...

What a pretty heart! I'd never have guessed this was your first attempt.

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge.

Sarah x

Anônimo disse...

Love iris folding so very time consuming though, But yours was worth it stunning, Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)
Happy New Year

Don't forget the challenges are Now fortnightly and you can enter 3 times each Challenge too! :0)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Really pretty card, love the papers
Lindsay xx

Sasha disse...

Such a brilliant first attempt at Iris folding. Thank you for joining in with us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge:)

Ceu disse...

Adorei...seus trabalhos são lindos.
Bjs

Scrappy Scatty disse...

What a lovely card - fab heart
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx

Unknown disse...

Beautiful iris folding heart card totally gorgeous!

A big thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments for our love and romance challenge, I wish you luck..

Jo x

Crafty Sentiments DT
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/

Jill disse...

Lovely card, great colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Tracys this month. Jill

Fuzzy Slippers disse...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. :)

Unknown disse...

This is gorgeous Vivi, love your iris folding. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Mina disse...

gorgeous Vivi, perfect irish folding too...thanks for joining in with our Valentine challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge
Mina xxx