02 janeiro 2012

Another Masculine Card

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is doing well!!
I have another masculine card to show you!  I made this one for another guy at work who was leaving the Company!!  Again I made it very clean and simple!

Take a look:


Here are the material I used:
  • Cool Edwin from Magnolia Stamps
  • ink: memento tuxido black
  • copic markers: G24, G21, G20, E11, E00, R20, C7, C5, C3.
  • nesties:  oval beaded and standard oval
  • punch: Martha Stewart
  • brads: recollection
  • cardstock: from my stash
and here are the challenges I'm entering this card:
Thanks for stopping by today!!

xoxo

Vivi


7 comentários:

Raissa Costa disse...

Mas ficou muitooooo fofo!
Adorei a pintura da calça! Ficou muito parecido mesmoooo com jeans!
Beijão!

Rosalie disse...

Este Edwin é muito fofo. O cartao ficou bem masculino, simples e charmoso.
Beijos
Rosalie

franzesjoi disse...

such an adorable card... :) sweet!

Jacq disse...

Hi,
Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the Fabulous image, the dps, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments.Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Forum and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Caz disse...

Oh what a lovely creation, Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs. And good luck.

Caz Incy Wincy DT

Anônimo disse...

I think your guy that is Leaving will love this one! glad you shared it with us at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)
Happy New Year!!

paige disse...

love the image. love the CAs look to your card too. thanks for joining us at SRU!