27 novembro 2010

Christmas at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is keeping well!!! 
Today I want to show you my card for the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central which has the theme  Christmas.

I decided to skip the tradicional colors and go with another one. Check my card below:

Xmas-SSCC

This is my first time using this beauty called Tilda as Lucia…  It has been such a long time that I wanted to color her and don’t know why I didn’t yet… lol lol

Anyways, I colored her with my copic markers # R22, R05, E37, E33, E51 E000, E01,  and R20.

For the flowers I had only white, so I decided to color with copic markers R02.  I added half adhesive pearls from Kaiser craft.
Background paper is from Basic Grey Esquimo Kisses..  

I cut the rectangule where Tilda is,  using deckled rectangule nestabilities.

I hope you like my card and leave a comment!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

28 comentários:

Lya Lilith disse...

Olá Vivi! obrigada pela visita! Lindos trabalhos no seu blog! Parabéns!! Já sou seguidora! Bjs

Sharon Caudle disse...

Gorgeous, Vivi!! I love this Tilda and you've made a beautiful card with her! I really like how you did the ribbon!!
hugs, Sharon

Card Crazy disse...

She's beautiful. I love your color combo and the way you used your ribbons.
Sue S.

Rene disse...

This is soooo pretty!!! This layout is really really pretty too!
Rene :D

Barb Hardeman disse...

Beautiful job Vivi! I love the pearls in each corner. The ribbon is a delightful embellishment as is the flower. Great card...

Christina C. disse...

Hi Vivi! Precious Christmas card....aren't Christmas cards the most fun to make????? Love the ribbon treatment and gorgeous flowers!

Cindy disse...

Great job Vivi, but, of course, all your art is. Hugs. C2

Unknown disse...

Beautiful! I am so glad that you went non-traditional. Perfection!

Anônimo disse...

Very sweet Vivi!! Beautiful card!

Lisa disse...

Gorgeous Viv!! I love the orange color combo and the ribbons are darling! Great Job Girlfriend!!
Big Hugs!

Sandy disse...

Gorgeous card - great design work - love the ribbons on the left and the way Tilda is framed. Gorgeous card Vivi.
Sandy

Belmira Chaves disse...

Muito lindo!!!!
Bjs

Only By His Grace disse...

Hi Vivi!
Love your card.
Hugs Maz

Magali disse...

Lindo!!!!
Vivi
Bjs
Magali

darling Ho disse...

Dear Vivi:
Wow! She looks very pretty!
And those flowers are beautiful!

Yone disse...

Muito lindo ! Bjs,Yone

Anônimo disse...

Uma fofura.Bjks. Linda

ultraroyale disse...

Very cute card. I love coloring ribbons and flowers with copics and my airbrush. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Muito Lindo!

Leonie disse...

Just beautiful Vivi! Love how you have done the ribbons and Tilda looks gorgeous in red!
Hugs Leonie

Anna disse...

This card is very cute!Bye, Anna ^_^

Anônimo disse...

Love the card, Vivi. It is so cute.

Molly

Lisa T disse...

very pretty!

Debbi disse...

Beautiful card! I love the Tilda.
*smiles*
debbi

Unknown disse...

I am so glad you went with non-traditional colors. This is beautiful!

LucianaW disse...

Nossa Vivi que linda esta Tilda e seu cartão ficou show! Adorei as cores.
Bjs

Lisette Morris disse...

Super sweet card! Non Traditional is always fun! Great Job!

Nancy in Iowa disse...

I popped over from Feline Playful.
Your cards are lovely. I can't wait to spend more time lookin around.
Happy New Year.