14 novembro 2010

House Mouse and Friends Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone!!

Happy Sunday to all!!! I hope everyone is keeping well!!
I have a new card to show you that I made for the House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog for the sketch challenge that is on.
Here is the sketch:

house_mouse_november_sketch

Isnt it a nice one.. I love to make my card with it…  so here is my card:

HM nov sketch
I used a House Mouse Stamp called Mudpie Munch 2.. hehehe so cute!!!   I colored it with my copic markes #: E47, E33, E51, RV06, RV02 and YG67.

Background papers  and ribbon are from my stash. I used a punch that I have for the both sides of the light pink paper.
Pink half adhesive pearls are from Kaiser craft and flower from Prima.

Regular and scalloped oval piece of papers are cut with nestabilities on my big shot.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

So now Ladies, I want to see your card with this sketch. I’m sure you are gonna love to make your card with it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Vivi

14 comentários:

Karen disse...

Very pretty Vivi!! : )

Anônimo disse...

Hello
This is a very nice card and a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
Hugs Karla

Fran disse...

Oh I love your card Vivi. And mudpie munch is adorable too. Hugs, Fran

Shell Shearer Swinscoe disse...

awww he is such a cutie, fab LO hun!
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenge this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
Hugs Shell xx

Anônimo disse...

That is ADORABLE!!!!

Ana Cristina Caldatto disse...

uauuu qtas postagens maravilhosas por ak!!!

Sheri disse...

Sooooooooooooooooo SWEET Vivi!

Annette22 disse...

such a sweet card

thanks a lot for joining us at our very first Fairytale challenge

hugs

Annette

PokSa disse...

Sweet image and a great card.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Você sabe que não sou muito fã de ratinhos... rs...rs... mas seu cartão ficou fofo demaaaaaais!! Bjs
Regina

Sheena disse...

Aaw, the cutest mouse ever! Thanks for joining us at CES this week! Sheena xx

Debby disse...

Vivi, your card is very sweet. Thank you for helping me get my card onto the housemouse blog site. Still cant figure out how you did it but thanks. I have been following your work for quite some time now and am always excited to see what you come up with. Hugs, debby

Emma disse...

Aw such a gorgeous card, the image is adorable and love the layout.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Karina disse...

Lovely card you made, Vivi. The image is cute and I like your color combination. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. Hope to see you again.
Karina