19 novembro 2010

Yellow and Black at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hi Friends,

Today it is my turn to show a Yellow & Black card for inspiration at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.
I decided to use Betsy Blubell image from Penny Black stamp as I don’t color them very often but I think they are so cute!!

Here is my card:

SSCC yellow & black

I colored Betsy Blubell  and balloons with the following copics markers : Y15, Y02, C9, C5 C2 and C1.
To embellish my card I used white prima flowers and colored them with copic markers # Y11.

Ribbon is from my stash but its color is yellow and I turned it in back using my #100 copic markers.  I have to confess that I am  addicted to color with copic markers  all the embellies that I don’t have with the color I want. hehe..

I added black half adhesive pearls. Background paper is from  K&Company – citronela - it is so pretty.. it is all sparkling..

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Cheers,

Vivi

Um comentário:

The Bug disse...

Such a pretty card Vivi! I love your coloring and your accents! Great job!
Hugs, Wini