03 novembro 2010

Ribbon Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you my card for the ribbon challenge ar Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.
For my creation I decided to make a card with a Gilli Stamp that is being sold at Stamping Scrapping. This is my first time using  a Victorian Gilli.

Here is my card:

 

gilli

It has been quite a while since my last easel card, so I decided to make  one.
I colored my Gilli with copic markers, see a closer photo of her:

gilli1I colored her with the following copic markers: R59, R29, R22, R05, E7, E33 e E 51.

To decorate it I used lots of rhinestones and few prima flowers. I also added a little piece of shabby chic garland from Magnolia Stamps.

So now Ladies, come on over and play with us!!  You might get lucky and win a gift certificate from Cindy from Stamping Scrapping.

Hugs,

Vivi

10 comentários:

The Bug disse...

Wow - what a beautiful card Vivi! Great job! Love how you colored Gilli and your accents are just perfect! Hugs, Wini

Alicia B disse...

Beautiful Card Vivi!!! You are a natural at coloring and visual artistry! *Hugs*

Anônimo disse...

What a GORGEOUS card Vivi.....I LOVE the colors and the ribbons are so pretty...perfectly placed!!!!

Sharon Caudle disse...

Oh vivi....she's beautifull!!! Gorgeous card hon!!

Cindy disse...

Vivi: beautiful card. I love this particular image, just got it but haven't inked it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Hope I do as well with mine. Hugs. C2

Karen disse...

Pretty!! : )

Robin disse...

This is such a lovely card!!!

Pat disse...

Vivi, she is lovely! Red is just perfect for her!
Hugs, Pat

Anônimo disse...

What a great card Vivi.

Super Orange disse...

LOVELY XD