11 novembro 2010

Sketch Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

moto_0306

Hello Friends,

Hope everyone is keeping well!
Today I want to show you my card for the sketch callenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog! Oh, boy, I love sketch challenges... 

I've chosen  Apple Tilda stamp from Magnolia Stamps. This is my first time using this one..  so fun to color.. and I think she is so cute!!!

I colored my image with copics markers.. Ladies, forgive me but I forgot to write the codes down before putting the copics away.. so I cannot tell you now which ones I used on my image.

My design papers are from Basic Grey... I embossed the yellow piece one with sizzix template on my big shot.

Flowers I colored with light orange copic markers all around the petals and I added brown half adhesive pearls.

That is all Ladies,  I hope you liked my card and you come on over and play with us too!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Cheers,

Vivi

13 comentários:

Lolô Artesanato disse...

Que lindooooooooooo
parabéns
o colorido está perfeito!
bjkas
Leila

Raissa Costa disse...

Eu estava ansiosa para começar a ver estes cartões!!!!
Adorei as cores.... Deu aquela lembrança de outono...
Beijos!

Karen disse...

Cute card Vivi!! : ) I finally figured out how to get your birthday blog candy picture on my sidebar!! : )

Deanna Mulder disse...

Cute card.

Patty disse...

Very cute card Vivi!

Pat disse...

Viv, that is so sweet! I love the little girl, and BAsic Grey is my fav paper! Love how you colored the flowers. You rock, sweet friend!

I have some new things on my blog.
Hugs, Pat

Lisa disse...

Viv!! I love this! Your coloring is awesome and love the design of the card! Fantastic Girlfriend!!
Big Hugs!

Cindy disse...

Your colors are wonderful, good job, Vivi. C2

Deb disse...

Lovely card, Vivi! The colors are gorgeous.

Hugs,

Deb H.

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Great job, Vivi! Nice colors too!!!

Joynana disse...

Vivi, your coloring is wonderful. This is such a cute card.

Peggie disse...

Pretty card. I love this image also. Love the pearls down the side.

Lisette Morris disse...

Lovely Vivi! Love the colors you used.