01 dezembro 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Hello Ladies,

Thank you so much for the birhtday wishes and for celebrating my birthday with me by entering in my blog candy!
I had a spectacular day!!

Now, I want to announce the winner!!   I can’t believe my candy will go to Russia…   OMG, it is so far from Brazil…

Anyways, the winner is Edel from  http://edelmiracle.blogspot.com/.

Congratulations Sweetie…. please,  send your snail address to vivi.casale@yahoo.com.br by December 10th and I will mail you prize to you!!!

If you not contact till there, I will  draw another winner!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Lolô Artesanato disse...

Congrats Edel!
kisses
tks Vivi
:)

Deb disse...

Lucky Edel!! Enjoy your beautiful prize!
Is it too early to wish everyone a Merry Christmas? No? Good - Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Hugs,
Deb T.
(Canada)

Arte Sana Sonia disse...

Muito obrigada pelo Candy.
http://artesanadesonia.blogspot.com/
Bjs

Edel disse...

Oh my God!!:)) I won!!! Thank you so much, Viviane!!!! It`s excellent start of the day!!
Hugs and kisses!!:)))

I`ve sent my messege to you by e-mail!

LucianaW disse...

Oi Vivi...que bacana...é isso aí, parabéns a sortuda....
bjs

poerava disse...

félicitation a Edel

Edel disse...

Thanks, girls!:)