22 novembro 2009

Friday Sketchers #79


Hello Ladies,
I friend of mine is celebrating her birthday this week so I decided to made a card for her!I was looking for a sketch till I find this one at Friday Sketchers Blog.
The sketch is great, so I got a image from Magnolia stamps colored with copics, added some glitter on the roses, add ribbon and pearls to finish the challenge.
Background papers are from Basic Grey.
I think this card turned out very pretty. And you, what do you think about this card?
Ola Meninas,
Uma amiga minha esta fazendo aniversario esta semana e entao eu decidi fazer um cartao para ela. Procurando por modelos de cartao, eu achei este no blog Friday Sketchers que eu adorei.
Entao peguei uma imagem dos carimbos Magnolia, colori com as canetas copics, adicionei um pouco de glitter nas flores, coloquei tambem fita e perolas para terminar o desafio. Os papeis de fundo sao da Basic grey!
Eu acho que o cartao ficou bem bonito, e voces, o que acham dele?
And here is the sketch. / E aqui esta o modelo.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment about my card!
Obrigada por visitar meu blog e deixar seu comentario sobre meu cartao!
Abracos / Hugs,
Vivi

22 comentários:

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, this is just adorable Vivi! I love that paper you used for your background and the half pearls are the perfect setting too. You've colored this sweet Tilda to perfection and the glimmery glamoury roses are just delightful. Fabulous job...hugs...Barb

Jacque disse...

Vivi, you have done an exceptional job!!! That image is not so easy to color and you have done it beautifully!!! Love those papers and all of the details you have added...Great job with the sketch, too!! Thanks for playing with us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

Vivi, this card is beautiful! I love those papers (BG is my all time favorite) and Tilda is colored beautifully! Love the sketch too! Fantastic card, hon! hugs!

Anônimo disse...

So cute! Love this darling card and I agree, this is a hard image to color and you did a beautiful job! hugs, Angela

Norma disse...

Vivi, I just adore this Tilda image. And I love the Lemonade paper from Basic Grey. Beautifully coloured and I agree with Jacque, it's not an easy one to do. Great take on the sketch. Love the card. You've done a wonderful job with it.

Hugs.
Norma

Sheila disse...

This is sooooooo cute!

Magali disse...

Vivi
amei seus cartões , estão lindos
Bjs
Magali

Kerry D-C disse...

What a pretty pretty card!! perfect paper for this image!

Belmira disse...

Fofissímo!!!!!!
Parabéns!!!!!!!

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, I am sure your friend will treasure this beautiful card. Tilda is gorgeous with that big bunch of flowers coloured so beautifully and I love the dp & perfect take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Regina disse...

Lindinho demaaaaaaais Vivi!!! Queria saber como trabalhar com sketches tão bem quanto você!!!! Definitivamente não consigo mesmo.
Parabéns!!!:)))
Bjs
Regina

charlene disse...

Vivi I love your coloring you did a great job. The layout is perfect and the papers you picked are a perfect match !
Hugs

cabio's craft corner disse...

Precious and adorable card Vivi. The colors are delightful!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami disse...

Oh Vivi, this is such a beautiful card that your friend will be so happy to receive! Love the DPs on this card and your coloring is fab! Hugs, Cami

Nancy disse...

What a beautiful card that I am sure your friend is going to love! You have colored Tilda beautifully!
Hugs,
Nancy

Paula disse...

Vivi, You did a great job coloring. Love the colors and papers. Good Job.

If you get a chance to stop by my blog, I have some candy which is 'Swiss Pixies' images, basic grey papers, and some embellishments.

Paula***

Valéria Bianco disse...

Vivi, lindos seus cartões. super fofos.
Beijos.
Valéria

Cláudia Nunes disse...

Vivi,lindo cartão ficou uma formosura...Adorei!!!!!!
Beijos...Cláudia Castro

Julia disse...

Hi Vivi,

Glad you like my Gingerbread couple - I just can't help making rag dolls!!!!

Love Julia :0)

Only By His Grace disse...

Tilda looks beautiful Viv.
You did a lovely job on the colouring especially the roses.
hugs Marion

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Such a sweet card, Vivi!
I wanted to drop by & say Merry Christmas!
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Mara disse...

Bom dia Vivi...estou eu aqui "babando" literalmente com os teus cartões rsrsr são muito lindos, delicados, verdadeiras obras de arte, parabéns!
Já sou tua seguidora!!
Bjss e um ótimo findi.