01 novembro 2009

Christmas Card Challenge at Stamp with Us


Ok Ladies,
I was not going to post a christmas card today anymore but after seeing the challenge at Stamp with us Blog Challenge it is just impossible not post to.
The theme is Christmas and it is what I have making card with all day long.
So that is my card for this challenge!!
I just want to say that the snowflakes are eyelets and I used liquid applique for the snow effect.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kisses
Ok Meninas,
eu nao ia postar mais nenhum cartao de natal hoje mas quando vi o desafio do blog Stamp with us ficou impossivel.
O tema do desafio eh Natal, e como fiz cartao o dia todo com este tema, tenho que participar.
Antes de terminar, queria cometar que os flocos de neve sao ilhos e o efeito denve no Boneco de Neve eh um produto chamado liquid applique e precisa usar o aquecedor de emboss para o efeito.
Obrigada pela visita!
bjs
Vivi

7 comentários:

Sara disse...

Another cute card Vivi and very quickly entered for the challenge this week. Thanks for playing along again.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Ila disse...

Totally Super Cute!!...love that snowman and lovely details!!..Hugs, Ila

Unknown disse...

I love this snowman! Great detail in your card!

Jacque disse...

Such a cutie, Vivi...I love that snowman and you have done a wonderful job with him....Great, hon...Hugs..Jacque

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, Adorei os detalhes dos floquinhos!!! Este cartão ficou muito cute!Bjos.Mônica

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, I am loving this little snowman, it is such a cutie & your papers are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration, I need to start on my Christmas cards.
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Mrs Wonka disse...

What a great card, I love the bright green and the Snowman is a real cutie!

Thank you so much for joining in with the Stamp With Us challenge, don't forget to pop back on Sunday to see if you are this weeks "Top Spot"!

XXX