01 novembro 2009

A card for 3 Challenges

Hi Ladies, I decided to take the challenge at Colour Create blog after seeing amazing samples made by DT. Challenge is to make a card all white, the only color allowed is on the image. So, continuing with my Christmas cards I decided to make an all white christmas card and I liked the result very much. I`ll definetly, make some more.. and it will be awesome for the New Years`s cards. Another challenge that I took is to have a red hair on the image. This is the challenge at Copic Creations Blog. I love red hair... Actually, I have red hair, well it is not natural, I die it lol lol.... And the 3rd challenge on my card is embossing... I decided to go with dry embossing and use it as background paper.... it is cute, isn`t it... check more info about this challenge at Whimsical Ink Sorority Blog. OK, now take a look at my card and let me know if you did like or not! Ola Meninas, Depois de ver varios exemplos no blog Colour Create, eu decidei aceitar o desafio e fazer um cartao... O desafio eh fazer um cartao todo branco, voce so pode usar cores na imagem. Entao continuando a fazer meus cartoes de natal, decidi fazer um cartao de natal todo branco, e voce sabe que gostei muito do resultado.. Com certeza farei varios outros brancos. Imagine cartao branco para o Ano Novo, nossa ficarao lindos. O 2o.desafio era ter cabelo vermelho na imagem.. Esse desafio eh do blog Copic Creations... Eu adoro cabelo vermelho.. Na verdade, eu tenho cabelo vermelho, nao eh natural nao, eh pintado!! rs E o 3o. desafio eh ter alto relevo no cartao, este desafio eh do blog Whimisical Ink Sonorority. Resolvi fazer alto relevo seco no papel de base de fundo do cartao. Bem, agora deem uma olhada no meu cartao e me digam o que acharam.
Thanks for stoping by and leaving a message, I really appreciate.
Obrigada pela visita e por deixar uma mensagem. Eu fico muito agradecida.
Abracos / Hugs,
Vivi

9 comentários:

Valéria Bianco disse...

Lindo, Vivi. Ficou muito delicado.
Beijos

Barb Hardeman disse...

I love the all white card with just the image colored! It's so beautiful, simple and elegant. You did a great job on coloring that Tilda...she's the hardest image I've ever had to color. Glad you will have an extra day to color and create...warmly...Barb

Janiel/ janny disse...

what a cute card you have made....
Love the design of it!
Thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
hugs, janny

Maigan Lynn disse...

Well Done! The stamp really stands out! :) GL and thanks for participating in the WIS Saturday challenge! :)

PäiviR disse...

I loved this card. Very chic idea make this kind of elegant card.
Have a good week!
Hugs, Päivi

Di disse...

Lovely card! Tild is coloured great!!

Thanks for joining COlour Create this week.

DI xxxx

mycardz disse...

Gorgeous card! I just love the white background, it really makes your stamped image stand out perfectly. And, she is lovely with RED hair!! :) Glad you could join us in the Copic Creations Challenge. hugz, Mary

Alexandra Lundgren disse...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the WIS Challenge and playing with us!

Ashley Newell disse...

This is darling! I love the image! Thanks for playing along with the Whimsical Ink challenge!