02 novembro 2009

Roses on Paper Challenge

Hello Ladies, I hope you all are ok and your week started great! This week`s challenge at Roses on paper Challenge Blog is to make a Christmas card! Easy for me right, as I`m making christmas cards loads of them in a roll lol lol. So here goes the one I have just finished... I like the idea of all whitte but this time I decided to embossed white background paper with red ribbon and green blings. This lovely girl is Tilda from Magnolia Stamps.. I put a little bit o green stickels on her hat & hair bow. I hope you like it! Ola Meninas, Espero que estejam bem e que sua semana tenha comecado maravilhosa. Esta semana no blog Roses on paper o desafio eh fazer um cartao de natal. Bem, muito facil pra mim, nao eh mesmo? Afinal estou fazendo muitos cartoes de natal.. mas parece uma linha de producao!! rsrsrs Bem, entao aqui esta o cartao que acabei de fazer.. Adorei a ideia de cartao todo branco, so que desta vez resolvi colocar fita vermelha e brilho verde.. A menina chama-se Tilda e eh dos carimbos Magnolia. Coloquei um pouquinho de glitter no chapeu e fita do cabelo. Espero que gostem.
Thanks for stopping by!!! / Muito obrigada pela visita!!!
Hugs / Abracos,
Vivi

6 comentários:

Cami disse...

Oh Vivi, isn't she just the cutest Waiting Tilda...sitting and waiting for Christmas to come! Hugs, Cami

Julia disse...

Thanks for popping by Vivi - I do love making my dolls!! And I love your new Christmas card - very sweet.

Love Julia:0)

Rosella disse...

What a great card! I don't think I have that patience. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Vivi, she is a doll. Pretty Christmas colors and she is so precious looking!
Hugs,
Cabio

Helen disse...

Hey, Vivi! I was just looking through your blog and checking out all your Christmas cards! They are adorable! You're such a great artist! Hey, I was wondering if you're still looking for some Giggleing Tilda images? Let me know!
Blessings!
~H

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, Waiting Tilda is just adorable, I love your colours and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving the sweetest comments. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Jodie from Oz