19 dezembro 2009

A new card

Hello Ladies & Gents, It has been a long time since my last post... I`ve been so tired that I had not enough strengh to make one... So today I got the time to make a card with a new stamp that I bought if from Magnolia-licious site. This is the cute Edwin and he is holding a bag full of christmas gifts!! I colored Edwin with copic markers, decorate the card with some red brads, red rhinestoones and red ribbon. Sentiment is from Stampin`up. Ola Meninas e Meninos, Ha tanto tempo que nao posto um cartao.... Tenho estado tao cansada que nao tinha forca para fazer um!! Entao hoje tive tempo e inspiracao de fazer um cartao com um carimbo que comprei dos Carimbos Magnolia. Este eh o Edwin e ele esta segurando um saco cheio de presentes de natal!! rsrs Eu colori o Edwin com as canetinhas copics, decorei o cartao com bailarina vermelha, pedrinha vermelha, fita vermelha e o sentimento eh da Stampin`up. I hope you liked my card!! Espero que voces tenham gostado do meu cartao! Hugs / Abracos Vivi

20 comentários:

Myrna disse...

Vivi, Edwin looks like he's ready for Christmas! What a cute card. Love your furry looking edges to his cap.

Barb Hardeman disse...

Hi Vivi! I love this sweet Edwin card. You've have done him beautifully! A wonderful Christmas card, indeed!

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi!!
Love your sweet Edwin card. Looks like he has lots of gifts to deliver LOL
Merry Christmas - candy

Belmira disse...

Que lindinho,adorei!!
Bjs

Patti Jo disse...

Very cute with the red and white! So striking! Have a Merry Christmas!

Yone disse...

Muito cute ! Parabéns !
Yone

Patricia Garcia disse...

Wow Edwin looks awesome, love your card!!

Hugs,
Patricia

charlene disse...

Hi Vivi ! I love your little card that is the cutest Edwin I have seen. It is good to see you have a Merry Christmas !
Hugs

Cami disse...

This is so cute Vivi! How did I miss ordering this? Great "boy" card...I stil struggle with them but you have done great! Hugs, Cami

KymKreates disse...

I love the way Edwin pops on the white back ground. Lovely!!!

Julia disse...

Hi Vivi,

What a lovely Christmas card!

Have a Happy Christmas

Love Julia:0)

Adriana Melges Q. Weingart disse...

Lindo cartão! Parabéns!
bjn

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, Welcome back I have missed you and your beautiful cards, I have been hoping everything is ok. Edwin is so adorable and your colouring is still so wonderful. Wishing you a fabulous Christmas & Happy Holidays. Sending a huge Christmas hug to you. Jodie from Oz

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi,
What a cute Edwin card! Great job and Merry Christmas to you!
Hugs,
Nancy

cabio's craft corner disse...

Cute Edwn and great texture background for this card. Great to see this Christmas card post!
Hugs,
Cabio

Eulanda disse...

Awww what a precious card!

Unknown disse...

Lovely card! I love the sleek look and the embossing you did to the cardstock.

Karen Arthur disse...

He is so cute. I like the fluffy details on his coat.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

great card Vivi! I don't have a lot of Edwins, but he is adorable!!!

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi!
I love your Edwin card. It`s so sweet.
Thank you for your comment on your blog.
I`m now a follower from your lovely blog!
Sorry for my bad english!

Have a nice day
Angelika