30 agosto 2014

Prima Dolls!!

Hello Friends,

I have a tag with a prima doll to share that I made quite a while ago and didnt post here yet.. so I remember today and came over to share, check it out:

2014-07-20 22.12.38Skin and hair I colored with copic markers E11, E00, R20, E37, E33, E53. Little flower is from wild orchid craft. Ribbon, crystal and cardstock are from my stash!

I’m entering this stash in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (2 Sep)
Crafting at the Weekend: anything goes (30 Sep)
Crafty Calendar: anything goes (4 Sep)
Brown Sugar: anything goes (4 Sep)
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (3 Sep)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (7 Sep)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

3 comentários:

Planetsusie disse...

This is a lovely tag Vivi - I really like to see paper piecing as well. Great design with the little flower.

Thank you very much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Caryn disse...

What a fabulous card - your paper piecing skills are amazing!. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp and good luck in the prize draw.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Valérie disse...

Hi! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. I love your tag.