27 agosto 2014

Gorjuss, You brought me love!

Hello Friends,

Today I have a card to share with a Gorjuss stamp..  I have a been a little while since I played with a gorjuss stamp.. so here goes:

2014-08-26 21.00.40-1 

I paper pieced the stamp and the other part I colored with copic markers. Border Punch is from Martha Stewart!. Flowers I cut on  my silhouette.. Swiss dot emboss template is from Sizzix. Cardstock, ribbon and crystal are from my stash.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Gorjuss Addicted FB Group: red color in her dress, 2 handmade flowers, border punch or diecut (31 Aug)
PDE Linky Party: die cut or punch (31 Aug)
Shopping our Stash: ABC – things starts with A, B C: A: animal, B: Bow and C: crystal (01 Sep)
Top Tip Tuesday: anything goes (31 Aug)
Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes (31 Aug)
Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (2 Sep)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

8 comentários:

Janis Lewis disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Donna disse...

Fantastic card! Such a cute image and I love all the layers and colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "ABC" challenge!!

Lillian A disse...

Gorgeous Gorjuss, Vivi -- what a cutie this is (even if you didn't use your favorite "purples") -- good luck on your challenges!

Unknown disse...

I love the color combo you’ve chosen to use. They coordinate so well. Your card is so pleasing to the eye. Thank You for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. Amy A, DT

Chana Malkah disse...

Your image is so adorable and I really like the composition of your card. Red was a good choice and gives the project a "happy" feel. Thanks so much for joining us this week here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Irineia Kirach disse...

Oi Vivi que lindo seu cartão...bjos

Anônimo disse...

Super cute , thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha

Alica disse...

very cute - great coloring and design too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)