01 setembro 2014

Bee Hummigbird

 

Hello Friends,

it is time for a new sketch challenge at Sketch N Stash Challenge blog, this is the sketch:

sponsor - Sparkle N Sprinkle

Prize - 4 Images

Here is my card:

2014-08-30 17.08.31

This image is called Bee Hummingbird and I colored it with copic markers BG09, BG05, BG02, BF04, BV02, BV00, BV000.
Cardstock, sentiment and die cut are from Wild Rose Studio. Brads, ribbon, crystals pearls, rose are from my stash and purple and lilac flowers I made myself. Sentiment was inked with Grape Jelly color memento ink!

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Come and get it: thing with wings (6 Sep)
Robyn's Fetish: use a digi (5 Sep)
Totally Gorjuss: pearls (5 Sep)
Treasured Times: anything goes (5 Sep)
Cute Card Thrusday: anything goes (2 Sep)
My Heart Pieces: digi stamp (21 Sep)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

8 comentários:

Debs disse...

So gorgeous! Love the colours.
Debs xx

Lillian A disse...

Ah, this is lovely, Vivi, and I see that you snuck in some purple, too. Great coloring on this bird and love the flowers that you made. Since Gail thrives on her backyard hummingbirds, I think this card ought to be sent to her - haha. And, good luck on winning a challenge or two with this gorgeous card, my dear.

N-Eva disse...

Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Barb disse...

Beautiful card with fabulous design and colors. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge. Barb

Julie disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi - so elegant and I love the mix of blues and purples - yummy! Hugs, Juliexx

Michelle disse...

This is a lovely card. I love the coloring of the bird and you make beautiful flowers. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Michelle disse...

This is a lovely card. I love the coloring of the bird and you make beautiful flowers. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Unknown disse...

This is a lovely card- I love the flowers you made.