23 agosto 2014

Vivienne!!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card today to share that I made for the kraftinkimmie challenge.. I love the this week theme, it is hot stuff, it means you shall use stamps that is a bit sexy!! I love the idea.. so I got Viviennestamp that I got and is sexy!  hehe
Check it out:

2014-08-23 18.05.58

I colored the image with copic markers R59, R46, R29, R24, E29, E25, E23, E21, E11, E00, R20, C3, C1. YG67, YG63, YG11.

Nestabilities are gold label 4, Embossing template is from Sizzx, flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft ribbon and pearls are from my stash. Sentiment comes with the stamp.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie: hot stuff (29 Aug)
Paper Minutes: die cuts (24 Aug)
Papertake Weekly: to die for (25 Aug)
Creative Card Crew: embossing wet or dry (23 Aug)
Clear it out: anything goes (25 Aug)
Crafty Ribbons: celebrate with ribbons (26 Aug)
Divas by Design: pretty pearls (25 Aug)
Natalie and Amy: diet cut and flowers (28 Aug)

Thanks for stopping by Today!

Vivi

7 comentários:

paper fun disse...

She is fun. Beautiful coloring with those rich shades of red.

Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Lillian A disse...

Hot is right - and that verse fits this image to a tee !! Fabulous coloring and card design, Vivi !!

Margaret disse...

Fabulous image and great coloring. Love your design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

Gail disse...

This is just wonderful. They named a stamp after you! This i sadorable and another awesome card. Hugs, Gail

Unknown disse...

Wow! I love this funky card :) Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

Lynn's Place disse...

Awesome take on our challenge @ Clear It Out...drop by again and show us more of your talent...good luck now <((><

chanya13 disse...

Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka