31 dezembro 2013

Pedal Pusher Winter Poppy

Hello Friends,

Today is the last day of 2013!!  
And it is also Tuesday that means we have By LORi Designs Tuesday Inspiration!!

For my last card of the year I picked the cute Pedal Pusher Winter Poppy, take a look:


I have colored this cute image with copic markers: 
 BG18, BG15, BG13, R29, R27, R23, YR24, YR21, Y21.
Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped rectangle and labels!
Border was made with Magnolia Doohickeys antique lace!  Carnation flower is from Wild Orchid!
Ribbon and half pearls are from  my stash!

I want to thank you all for always coming over to my blog!!
I really appreciate!!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges
Hiding in my crafting room: anything by holiday (3 Jan)
Sketch Saturday: sketch (2 Jan)
Crafty Hands: winter (2 Jan)
Brown Sugar: winter (1 Jan)
Charisma Cardz: anything goes (31 Dec)


Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!!

Vivi

9 comentários:

NGCARDS disse...

Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

Márcia Kamano disse...

Vivi desejo para vc e sua família um 2014 brilhante de alegria, muita saúde e felicidades! Muitos sonhos e realizações!!
beijos carinhosos

designermc disse...

Very cut image and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR and Happy New Year,
Nancy,DT

Wendy L disse...

Lovely card,great design, thanks for joining in with us at Charisma and Happy New Year to you. xxxx

Anônimo disse...

Happy New Year, my sweet friend!!!!
I love this card!!! It's adorable & perfect!!!!!!
I need to get my sewing machine out for sure --- I love stitching on cards!!!
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Beccalite disse...

So so cute. Thank you for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT Member)

Melanie Rozwood disse...

This is cute. Nice layering too. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Gail disse...

Vivi, this is fabulous! OMG she's so cute and I love the colors of this card! GREAT papers with this image which is colored to perfection and wonderful embellishments. Girlfriend, this card is outstanding! Hugs, Gail

Grenouille Greetings disse...

Super pretty colours and super pretty colouring on this super pretty card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley