28 dezembro 2013

Copica!!

Hello Friends,

I want to show you my coloring note book that I have redecorated the cover page!!  In this  notebook I add all the copic colors color combos I like most.

First I`m showing the how it was before:


Previous one I used Tilda with Tulips from Magnolia Stamps. I`ve colored Tilda with copic markes V28, V25, V22,V20, YG67, YG63, YG11, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00.


New one I used Copic from Saturated Canary!  I colored it using copic markers B97, B95, B93, B91, R89, R85, R83, R81, RV00, RV000, BV02, BV00, BV000, R59, R46, R29, G24, C3, E11, E00.
Spellbinders nestabilities is Imperial Gold - Gold Labels 4.
Heart Embossing folder is from Darice.. Border is Heart Lace die cut from Magnolia Stamps.

I`m entering this project in the following challenges:
  1. Alphabet challenge: W is Whatever you wish (1 Jan)
  2. Scrapping 4 fun Challenges: anything goes (31 Dec)
  3. Cute Card Thursday: anything goes (1 Jan)
  4. Crafty Creations: anything goes (8 Jan)
  5. Divas by Design: anything goes (8 Jan)
  6. Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (30 Dec)
  7. Show Me Thursdays: anything goes (9 Jan)
  8. Ribbon Caroussel: anything goes (1 Jan)
  9. Sweet Stamps: anything goes (31 Dec)
  10. Paper Makeup Stamps: anything goes (29 Dec)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

12 comentários:

Indah Permata Sari disse...

Wow! Lovely coloring! Love this!! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

Margreet disse...

Gorgeous project....thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Creatvie 2014!
xxx Margreet

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

Your coloring is fabulous, I love the idea and the cute images you used. I can't wait to see more of your book. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy disse...

Beautiful project and coloring! What a fabulous idea! I'd love to have a book like this as I always seem to forget some of the color combos I like to use! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Emily Lauritzen disse...

Wow! Fabulous project! I love all the gorgeous details you added! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
<3 Emily L.-DT

rudlis disse...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at SweetStamps.com. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

heidy disse...

Beautiful creation ,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Shirley disse...

Absolutely stunning book cover. No lack of attention paid to every detail.

Anônimo disse...

Fab idea!!! Love it!!
I hope your Christmas was all that you wished for !! Xo

Scrapping4funChallenges disse...

Gorgeous project, love the colors!
thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Sharon disse...

This is gorgeous. I love this image and the fab papers.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x
{Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

Sassy Cheryl disse...

WOW. . .fabulous cover. LOVE the colors.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!