29 dezembro 2013

Fantasy Flower!

Hello Friends,

I have a 3D bag to show you that I made for friends!  I cut them on my silhouette.. the cutting file I got on Silhouette online store. Take a look:


This stamp is Fantasy Flower from Magnolia Stamps and I colored the images with copic markers RV17, RV00, RV000, YG67, YG63.
Spellbinders nest abilities are standard and scalloped circles!
Ribbon is from my stash.

I`m entering this project in the following challenges:

Hobby Cutz: anything goes (11 Jan)
Magnolia Down Under: anything goes (31 Dec)
Tildas Town: anything goes (3 Jan)
Marvelous Magnolia: anything goes (8 Jan)
Silhouette Challenge: 3D (31 Dec)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Unknown disse...

These are beautiful!
Thank you for playing with us at Hobbycutz.
Jennyfer, DT.

Louise disse...

Love your bags, they are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge.
hugs Louise

Anônimo disse...

These are all beautiful sweetie!! :))
I'm always in awe of how many things you can make !! :)) xo
Great job!!
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Unknown disse...

Lovely bags. Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz this time. x

Christine disse...

Wow love these sweet cute bags..
sadly you still need a Tilda image to enter the Totally Tilda chall even if it is Anything goes (theme)..

Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda challs hope to see you soon with more stunning Tilda creations..

smiles Christine TT DT entry manger xx