08 dezembro 2013

Peony!!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to share today!  I got some playing time yesterday and made few cards,
Decided to color Peony`s dress in 2 colors, take a look:


And asked my friend on Facebook which of them they liked most and they said the orange one, so I made a card with it, take a look:



I colored the image with copic markers R08, R05, R02, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, C5, C3, C1, Y35, Y32.
Flower is from Prima Marketing, pin I made myself,  spellbinders nest abilities are  standard and scalloped circles, ink is memento, cardstock and pearls are my my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie: Wonderful Wednesday (30 Dec)
Your Next Stamp: sketch (30 Dec)
Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (9 Dec)
Papertake Weekly: anything goes (9 Dec)
Crafty Catz: use 2 or more dies (13 Dec)
7 Kids College: anything goes (17 Dec)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

12 comentários:

Larisa disse...

Very nice image and your colouring is good! I love your card!!

jimlynn disse...

She's bee-utiful AND so is the card!!! I love this image and you colored her to perfection. Love that you used the orange one. VERY pretty!
Lynn

MackieMade Paper Creations disse...

She is my favorite, too! I just love the colors on your pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com !

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

Oh she is so cute and I love the dp and the great design. The other one is adorable too and will need to be made into a card soon :) Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Janette disse...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card, love both images, glad I didn't have to make a choice on that..
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Unknown disse...

Beautiful card! I love that image and your coloring of her dress is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

Karen disse...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for making me smile. Also, thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

Karen

Naomi Johnson disse...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi

Sheila disse...

love your image and colouring! thanks for playing along with us at YNS

Anônimo disse...

I love them both!!! She is too cute & one of my faves!!! :)) :))
Glad to see you using the YNS sketch!! Thanks for joining us @ the monthly challenge !!! Xo

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com disse...

What a cutie! The orange is such a great pop of color. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS with a great take on the sketch!

Unknown disse...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright cheerful colors!
Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge this month.
Happy New Year!
Ruza, YNS Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner