03 janeiro 2014

Hannah Hearts!!

Hello Friends,

Happy New Year!!!

My new stamp & card kit from Kraftin Kimmie arrived yesterday and I could not wait any longer to make a card with them!!

There is a sketch challenge at KK Challenge blog that is ending tonight.. I`m so happy I had enough time to join!!

Here is my card:





As I said this image is fro  Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and it is called Hannah Hearts.. Annie Rodrigues is the Artist.. oh my, I love her drawings...   Sentiment comes with the image!

I have colored the image with copic markers BG09, BG57, BG53, R39, R35, R32, C9, C7, C5, E21, E00 &  R20.

Pattern paper, ribbon and charm are from Kraftin Kimmie, November kit! Flower is from wild orchid and half pearls are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenge:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

9 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Fabulous!! Love the teal !! love the hearts!! and it goes without saying that I LOVE The IMAGE sooooo much!!! This one arrived to my home in DEC. and I can't wait to play with her... maybe very soon!!!

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Have a great weekend, sweetie!!! xo

MarjoHoo disse...

Oh my.. this is so cute!!

Cheryl Valadez disse...

LOVE this color combo! Way to make this image and card kit shine, Vivi! Absolutely lovely! Hugs, Cheryl

Lin disse...

How fun - love the red and turquoise and all the hearts! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Karen disse...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge

wendy disse...

really terrific card and thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

Angel disse...

So pretty! love the colors! Great coloring, too! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

Teresa disse...

Beautiful creation, thanks for playing along at A Creative Romance hugs Teresa

Grandma Bonnie disse...

Oh, i so love this card.the coloring is awesome! Thanks for being a part of our challenge at Your Next Stamp! New challenge starts tomorrow!