03 julho 2012

Joy and Happiness

Hello Friends,
I bring a new card today that I made and never posted!!
I`m making my christmas card once in a while so I wont get desperate in the end of the year… and as in July most of the challenges are for Christmas.. just the perfect time to show it to you!
So here goes:
DSC01837
Image I used in this card is an old one but I just love it… I play with it all the time!!
it is called Singing Carol Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I colored it using my copic markers R29, R27, R24, C3, C1, E37, E33, E53 E11, E00.
I added stickles from Tim Holtz on the wing. Flowers are from Wild orchid. Cardstock is from Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket.
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Magnolia-licious: Christmas in july (ends 30 Jul)
  2. Dream Valley: thing with wings (ends 7 Jul)
  3. The Paper Players: Christmas in July (ends 6 Jul)
  4. Crafter Companion: Christmas (ends 30 Jul)
  5. Through the Craft Door: Christmas in July (ends 15 Jul)
  6. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (ends  9 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

10 comentários:

Dawn Easton disse...

Wonderful holiday card! I'm doing my best to create Christmas cards this month too! Thanks for the inspiration and thank you for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

McCrafty's Cards disse...

Gorgeous Christmas card, I like the sweet Tilda,the papers and the flowers. Thanks for joining in with us at TTCRD, Good luck.
Kevin xx

Unknown disse...

Olá Vivi
Tbem?
Que lindo carimbo, muito fofo...parabéns pela pintura!
Há, se tiver um tempinho, está rolando um sorteiozinho no meu pedaço (um carimbo de nossa loja, minha e da Dri).
Bjs e parabéns pelos trabalhos, sempre únicos.

Unknown disse...

Oi Vivi
É uma honra ter você no meu cantinho...muito obrigada pela visita e boa sorte!!!!
Bjs

Maire Gamber disse...

Very cute card! I love the DP you selected as well! Thank you for joining us at THCRD!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Unknown disse...

Hi there, such a lovely card - really sweet image and love the papers.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

Sarah

Chris Macedo disse...

Vivi.....
que cartão mais lindo é esse?????
AMODOREI!
bjinhos

LucianaW disse...

Que lindo este carimbo...tú vai arrasar no Clube amiga!!!! Bjs

Anônimo disse...

Simply lovely. Sheila.x

TRACEY MO disse...

What a cute little girl great layout

Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

TRacey DT