25 julho 2012

Butterflies!!!

Hello Friends,

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!
Today I bring a card that I made for a challenge in one of the yahoo groups I belong to.
This challenge is to make a card with inches.. It was not a easy one till I decided how I was going to make it!!  I was searching for a sketch and I found one just perfect for what I had in mind..

So let me show you my card first and they I'll tell you the supplies I used to make it:


Simple, clean and pretty, don't you  think? lol

Supplies:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Stamptacular Sunday: to die for (ends 28 Jul)
  2. Come and Get it: bingo= ribbon + punched shapes (ends 28 Jul)
  3. Clean and simple: sketch
  4. Samuel Taylors: die cut (ends 31 Jul)
  5. Crafts and me: anything goes (31 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!!

xx

Vivi

3 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Ficou show Vivi, adoro borboletas.
Beijos Rosalie

* Shell B.* disse...

Wonderful card Vivi!

Glad you joined us this week for the Bingo challenge at Come And Get It!

Shell~Alaska♥

MarvA1ix disse...

Fabulous card. I love the butterflies, but I really like the Nestabilities' squares you used. I have never seen them used before, and I was really curious how you had made those squares. Great Job :)