02 julho 2012

Gilli goes to Paris!!

Hello Friends,
we have a new challenge over House of Gilli Challenge Blog and this time the theme is Vacation!! woohooo.. who doesnt love vacation time to travel abroad, right?!?! So, Gilli Girl decided to go to Paris and visit the Eiffell Tower!!
Here goes my card:
DSC02530
cute, isnt it?!??!
here is a closer view on the image:
DSC02533
Supplies used on my card:
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. The Ribbon Girls: girly card (ends 14 Jul)
  2. Charisma Cardz: anything goes (ends 4 Jul)
  3. Pixie Dust Studio: travel (ends 4 Jul)
  4. Crafty Creations: use at least 3 differents embellishements (ends 3 Jul)
I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us.
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx
Vivi

3 comentários:

happyscrapper disse...

What a fun card. It is like she is seeing the Effiel Tower for the first time. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Challenge, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

Cat disse...

Oh how sweet! I love all the pretty details! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio this week!

Andrea disse...

This is lovely, thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge