27 julho 2012

Introducing Wryn!

Hello Friends,

I got a new digi stamp for my collection and could not wait any longer to make a card with it!
You might already know this digi but this is a brand new for me, it is called Wryn from Tiddly Inks Stamps.

Take a look at my card:

DSC02573
Isnt she a cutie??  I`m totally in love!!!  this is my first one, could not decided which others to buy… so let`s see when I will have my mind up and which ones I will get for me!! ahaha
Here are the supplies on my card:
And these are the challenges I`m entering:
  1. Tiddly Inks: sketch (30 Jul)
  2. Designed to Color: washi tape (14 Aug)
  3. Paper Issues: washi tape (28 Jul)
  4. Crafts and Me: anything goes (31 Jul)
  5. Crafty Creations: buttons (31 Jul)
  6. Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (31 Jul)
  7. Catered Crop: washi tape (4 Aug)
Thank you for stopping by today!!
xx
Vivi

5 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Vivi, cada cartao voce aparece com um carimbo diferente e lindo e com sua pintura eles ganham vida. Parabéns lindo!
Beijos Rosalie

Loopylou. disse...

this is just beautiful, I love it!
Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown disse...

So cute, I love it! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks!

Cheryl Valadez disse...

Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks! Hugz, Cheryl

Mandy disse...

Vivi your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx