26 outubro 2014

Sweet Friends!

Hello Friends,

Today I have a smash page to share!!!  this is my 3rd page and I must confess I’m hooked up… I’m already thinking to buy my 2nd smash so I can make it with other subjects as this green one is for friendship only!!

this page is dedicate to my Friend Mara who is my 1st tallest friend lol.. yes, I had never a friend who was taller than me so when I met Mara, who is very very tall, I was very ahahah  I always tell her that.. that I love that she is taller than me ahahah she is  such a sweet friend…

so here goes..

2014-10-20 06.58.13-1

Image I used on the image is best friend from Wild Rose Studio.. love this image so much… I colored it with copic markers and the die cut is imperial gold from spellbinders nestabilities!

Heart embossing template is from sizzix, flowers are prima marketing!!
Buttons, pearls, lace and cardstock are my from stash!

I’m entering this page in the following challenge:

  1. Scrap pelo Brasil: sketch
  2. Crafty Calendar: bingo ((pink, sentiment, buttons) 30 Oct)
  3. Simply Create Too: shop in your crafty room (7 Nov)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Lisa Mensing disse...

So cute! Perfect image for your Smash page. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Sura disse...

Doce de página! Obrigada mais uma vez pela participação!
Surama

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations disse...

Great page. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

chanya13 disse...

Beautiful notebook, love image and all embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT