11 outubro 2014

Gorjuss Susie Urban!!

Hello Friends,

It has been a little while since my last post.. I have been sick and working so much.. so the free time I had I just want to lay down and rest… but now I’m feeling I’m getting back to normal sooooooo here I am with a card to share!!!

I made this card few months back but couldn’t show because I hadnt sent to my friend, but now that she’s got it, I can share it!!

take a look:

2014-08-04 19.32.34-2

This is Susie Urban image from Gorjuss Stamps, I paper piecieng her and the where I didnt, I colored with copic markers.
Right beside the image I add purple lace, then heart texture emboss is from sizzix and heart border is from Magnolia Stamps.. Ribbon is from my stash and the little purple rose is from Wild Orchid Craft. Pearls & cardstock are from my stash too.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Anthing goes with a twist: 16 Oct
  2. Patties Creations: 16 Oct
  3. Kraftin Kimmie: 30 Oct
  4. Fab N Funky: 14 Oct
  5. 7 Kids College: 21 Oct
  6. Crafty Little Fairies: 30 Oct
  7. Kit and Clowder: 30 Oct

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Tracy Penney disse...

Vivi glad to hear you are feeling better. This card is lovely. There are so many great elements that I find so pretty. The embossed cardstock, ribbon with little purple flower and the paper pieced dress. All so pretty. Thanks for playing along with our Wonderful Wednesday (anything goes) challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Lillian A disse...

Aw, how cute and adorable she is and of course, done in your favorite purple colors, too !! So happy to hear that you're feeling better and have your mojo back. Good luck on your challenge entries - win lots of prizes - hahaha!

MackieMade Paper Creations disse...

So precious! Love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us here at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Helen disse...

Gorgeous card - so pretty! Love all the co-ordinating hearts!
Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!
Helen x