20 outubro 2014

Going Places with the Sons!!!!

Hello Friends,

My Friend who lives in Rio de Janeiro came over to spend the weekend with me and we had an awesome time together!!  Gosh.. we made 3 smash pages, a LO and a card together!!

Also Adriana and Mara  came over on Saturday to have fun with us when we all made the LO together!!  I'll share the LO tomorrow...  Today I want to share the smash page we made in a tribute of our Sons of Anarchy passion! gosh  every week we watch and make comments about it.. and can't believe what is going on,  on the last season.....

Anyway, we both love the prince of the show.... Jaxx Teller.. so we took a pic with him.. ahahahha and made a page, take a look:



Title I cut with different fonts in my silhouette,  skull I also cut on my silhouette but I got the file at Birds Cards site.. girl on the motorcycle is an image from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Going Places kit and I colored it with copic markers. Swiss dots texture template is from Sizzix.. Ribbon, buttons and crystal are from my stash..and Skull background cardstock is a digital free paper that I got on the internet and print it out!!

I'm entering this page in the following challenges:

Scrap pelo Brasil: smashando (28 Oct)
Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (24 Oct)
Allsorts: embossing (24 Oct)
Brown sugar: ribbon and buttons (22 Oct)
Hiding in my Craftroom: embossing (24 Oct)
Kit N Clowder: anything goes (30 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

7 comentários:

Sue's Paper Crafts disse...

Very nice layout. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

susiestacey disse...

Lovely page.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Embossing' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Unknown disse...

gorgeous layout thanks for joining us at brown sugar and I hope you join us again.
hugs Tonnie DT

Mummylade disse...

Thank you so much for participating in our embossing challenge at Allsorts this week!

Deborah disse...

Great layout! Love your coloring!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Laurie HIMCR disse...

Fun!! Great dimensions and colors!

Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Sura disse...

Sua página está bem divertida! Obrigada por brincar com a gente no Scrap pelo Brasil.
Surama