25 outubro 2014

Friends will be Friends!!!

Hello Friends,

Today I want to share a LO I made with a photo I took with my 3 best Friends… I wanted to make this LO to put in my scrap room but it was so difficult to take a picture of 4 of us all together because Anna lives in Rio de Janeirso o.. as she came over to spend the weekend with me… I could not miss the chance I had…. and here goes:

20141019_152241-1

We all made a LO with the same sketch to join a challenge at Desafiando o Sketch blog.. and besides the sketch we had to add a title or words of a song!! I did both.. I have chosen Friends will be Friends from Queen.. the words really meant what I feel for these 3 Girls…

The image was gotten from internet…unfortunately, I dont know where it is from…I colored it with copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, RV95, RV93, RV91, C3, C1, V25, V22, V20, R81, RV00, V07, V05, V04.

Song words were computer generated and I cut it with speellbinders nestabilities – Title was cut with my Silhouette!

Ribbons, lace, buttons, crystals are all from my stash!

I’m entering this LO in the following challenges:

  1. Pennys Challenges: polka dots and pearls (28 Oct)
  2. My Heart Pieces: buttons and ribbons (28 Oct)
  3. Sweet Stampin: anything but a card (31 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Vicky disse...

What a great scrapbook page :) love how you put the stamped legs under the photo :) Nice coloring too :)

Bridie disse...

Great layout, I love the lines of ribbon etc and the Queen sentiment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Debbie disse...

Very Clever and lovely Scrapbook page, thank you for showing us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

Helen disse...

Love it! Such a clever idea to use the photo above the image - it works so well.

Thanks for sharing your project with us at Penny's.

Helen x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK disse...

Such a great and imaginative scrapbook page. Thank you for sharing it and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx