03 setembro 2014

Seniorita Magda!

Hello Friends,

Today I have a card to share that I made with Seniorita Magda from Stamping Bella Stamps…  oh, when I saw this stamp I though so cute, could not resist, had to get it for me!!  take a look at my card:

Seniorita MagdaI did paper piecing the dress and added crystal stickles from Tim Holtz.. On the Scarf I added flower soft!!.. Skin, hair, crown and shoes I colored with copic markers..  

Border punch is from Martha Stewart, flower is from Wild Orchid Craft, cardstock and crystals are from my stash!

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Bloggabella: paper piecing (04 Sep)
Kraftin Kimmie: Wed anything goes (Sep)
Mojo Monday: sketch
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (9 Sep)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Simply lovely! As everything you do, this card is very cute! Congrats!!!

Lillian A disse...

LOL - this card is adorable, Vivi, and you've colored her up so well and the card design is perfect with her! Good luck on your challenges!

Jingle disse...

Adorable! Love the added texture and sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamp It! STAMPtember® Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Susan Powell disse...

I totally understand what made you buy that stamp! It's priceless. Great card!

Unknown disse...

What a beautiful, painstakingly-but-made-with-love card! It's cards like this that bring huge smiles to the recipient. Love it tremendously!