06 setembro 2014

Always on my Mind!!!

Hello Friends,

Today I have a LO to share that I made to join a challenge  at FB group O belong to!

We have a sketch a month to follow, this is for this month:

Setembro - Desafiando o sketch

And here is  my LO:

20140906_181204-1And here few close up on the details:

Song title “Always on my Mind” was written and cut on my Silhouette 6 times, I dthem one on the top of another and them added gold emboss powder and heated with emboss heater!

 20140906_181215 (1) Digi Stamp is Rock and Roll Super Star from Milk N Coffee Stamps and I have colored with copic markers B00, B000, B0000, C9, C7, C5, C3, E11, E00, YR24, Y35.

Crystals are my from stash.  Dots and hearts embossing templates are from Sizzix.

20140906_181222 

Yellow flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima Flowers. I added crystal stickles from Tim Holtz on the flowers.

20140906_181230 I’m joining the following challenges with this LO:

Desafiando o Sketch: sketch (30 Sep)
Berry71bleu: Things we love (30 Sep)
Kraftin Kimmie: flowers (12 Sep)
4 Crafty Chicks: sewing (9 Sep)
Papertake Weekly: anything goes (8 Sep)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

7 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Beautiful tribute to a fantastic singer! Awesome, Vivi! xoxoxoxoxo

Leanne disse...

Beautiful layout love the details, and the note...nice touch. Thanks for playing our sewing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Unknown disse...

What a wonderful tribute page! Simply beautiful and thank you for playing along with us at Berry71bleu!

Unknown disse...

What a pretty page!! You did a great job!!Thanks for joining our challenge at berry71bleu this month.

Lillian A disse...

Of course, you certainly couldn't leave Elvis out of the picture, could you !! Great page and wonderful memories, Vivi !!

Tusia Lech disse...

Great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month.

Denise van Deventer disse...

Very pretty page! Love those notes and the super title! Thanks so much for playing along at Berry71Bleu! ;-)