31 maio 2014

My New Friend!!!!

Hello Friends,

New card to share today!!
Well, when I saw  2 of my favorite challenge blogs had a challenge with purple color in their theme I had to rush and make a card so I could join, you know, purple is my fave color EVER, so I had to join the challenges. but I almost missed the deadline as I’m working so much lately, getting home so tired and just dont feeling like to create anything.. but this morning I woke up refreshed and run to my scraproom picked the image below

20140531_105629

colored it with copic markers V25, V22, V20, E35, E33, E31, E11, E00, R20, W7, W5, W3, W1, C3, C1, C00, 0

20140531_114139

Followed this skech:

And made this card:

20140531_125031-1

This image is drawn by the talented Cheryl Alger and sold by Krafin Kimmie.
I used standard and scalloped rectangule spellbinders nestabilities, tag die cut from spellbinders. Flower is from wild orchid crafts. Polka dots embossing template is from Sizzix. Pattern paper, ribbon, crystal and heart pearls are from my stash.
 
I’m pretty happy with my card, did you like it? love all the polka dots on it ahahah

ok, I’m joining the following challenges with my card:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday: sketch and purple color (02 June)
Sassy Cheryl Challenge: 2 dies and a little of purple – oopsss - think I use a bit more than a little, right? ahahaha, hope it is still valid for the challenge  (02 June)
Natalie and Amy: 3 legged friend (30 June
7 Kids College: anything goes (03 June)
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (03 June)
Whimsy Inspiration: 2 or more dies (03 June)
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: embossing (12 June)
The Stamping Boutique: dots (05 June)
Kraftin Kimmie: new begginings (05 June)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

16 comentários:

Kathie disse...

Oh Vivi, I'm so glad you found that extra energy and was able to make a card for our challenge. I love it so much such a sweet image and your design papers and embellishments are perfect. Purple and mauve have to be my favourite colours as well. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2 - DT

Ann English disse...

Just stunning! So glad you found time to create this beauty. You've done a super job with the challenge theme. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

Lin disse...

SO cute, Vivi. Don't think I ever had a teddy this big! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Heide disse...

Vivi,
So glad that you could join our challenge. Love what you did with the sketch and what a super cute image. Happy to have you with us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

jkreucher disse...

This is sweet as can be! Love your design and awesome coloring!
Gotta Love Miss Sassy Cheryl's bears!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Hugs
Judy

Sassy Raggedy disse...

Beautiful card Vivi. I love the purples and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges. Hugs, joann

Linda Anderson disse...

How sweet it is!!!! What a darling image and such beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Joanna M. disse...

Oh my, that Sassy Cheryl image is simply too cute! I love your card. It really is pretty! Thanks for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
~Jo

Michele Cunningham disse...

So cute!!! love the purple papers!!! Thanks again for sharing your creativity with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Becky (Cards by Becky) disse...

Gorgeous card!

I love the coloring and this card is perfect for summer!

Good luck in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

Also! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is currently having a Guest Spot Contest...join in the fun!

Don't Forget...Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday...with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

Turtle In The Sand disse...

This is a gorgeous purple creation. So you like purple? I would have never known. LOL

Thanks for joing us at Sassy Cheryls. I am so glad you were rested enough to create your card.

Sassy Cheryl disse...

Holy cow. . .this is SO stunning! Just simply gorgeous Vivi!
Thanks for playing along in the Two Dies & a little purple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

Lillian A disse...

How adorable is this, Vivi-bear !! Your fav color of "shades of purple", a teddy bear image and I love the hearts you've added on this. Kimmie is adorably colored, also. A stunning card and so YOU.

Rosie disse...

Awwww Vivi, this is adorable!! Loving the purple!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Sally Dube disse...

Wonderful card - Love the image and your use of purple =) So glad you played along with us at SSW2!!
Blessings to you Vivi!!
Sally

Unknown disse...

So cute! I love all the different patterns in the purple.

Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month.

Emma x