23 maio 2014

Have a fantastic day!

Hello Friends,
Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you!
I made this one specially for a dear male friend, he is my Friends husband that My Hubby and I met him Last Year when we went to Memphis!
I hope He likes the card and you too!
I cut the backgroun on my Silhouette machine, I cut this desing on Birds card site, Sentiment is from Hero Arts Stamps and ink is from archival. Twine is from Stamping Scrapping.



Here a closer view on the charm:


I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Amuse Challenges: anything goes (1 June)
Glitter N Sparkle: add some metal (30 May)
Allsorts challenge: anything birthday (30 May)
Savy Handmade Cards: anything goes (3 June)
Cute Card Thrusday: text only (27 May)


Thanks for stopping by today!
Vivi

8 comentários:

Wendy L disse...

Fab cutting and a great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts for our Birthday celebrations, xxxx

Sazzle Dazzle disse...

That's one fantastic die and beautifully elegant.
Thanks for taking part.
Sarah
Less is More

Andrea W disse...

Lovely card! I love the addition of the twine and charm. Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

Chrissie disse...

This is a gorgeous card Vivi, however, you have linked it to one too many challenges for us at Less is More where we allow a maximum of five which may be combined!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne disse...

Vivi what a beautiful card, sadly entered for too many challenges to enter LIM!
Thanks
Anne
Less is More Designer

Gail Park disse...

Gorgeous cut bg with the pretty green peeking through!

Jen Nelson disse...

just stunning!!
Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
Jen xx

Jen Nelson disse...

just stunning!!
Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
Jen xx