02 maio 2014

Claudia has a Candy

Hi Friends,

Today I have a card to share with the cute new stamp uptown girl Claudia. Take a look:

2014-05-01 16.24.18

This stamp is called Claudia has a candy and it is from Stamping Bella and I colored it with copic markers! Sentiment is part of the stamp!
Borders were made with magnolia heart flower die cut. Flower was cut in my shilhouette machine long time ago.  Glitter on the candy is Gold stickles Tim Hotlz. Candy button, ribbon, pearl on the flower, patter paper are from my stash.

I’m entering this card in the follwing challenges:

Bloggabella: color inspiration (8 May)
Kit and Clowder: something blue (3 May)
Poolka Doodle: something old, something new (16 May)
Stampavie and More: buttons (6 May)
Milk N Coffee: bright colors (7 May)
Copic Marker Spain: feminine (31 May)
Stampin for the Weekend: buttons and bows (8 May)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Julie disse...

Ooh Vivi - love this! I've just bought this image, and hope I can do as good a job! Hugs, Juliexx

Jane Savage disse...

What a lovely image and a gorgeous card! Fabulous colouring and I love that border die!
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

Dina disse...

what a pretty card thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

Lillian A disse...

AH, a "sweet" card, Vivi, in more ways than one!! I like this image, as well as your beautifully tied bow in the corner -- love that color.
Great job on embellishing.

Claire disse...

Wow what a gorgoeus card, love that stamp and you've coloured her beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
Claire xx