06 maio 2014

Letter Sent with Love!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to share today!
I won a challenge at Sassy Cheryl Show me Thursdays Challenge and got a very cute image as prize.

I could no wait long to color it and make a card!!  As Cheryl start a new challenge today, I run to make a card with it lol…  so here goes my card:

20140506_192257

This is a digital image called Letter sent with Love from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.
I colored the image with copic markers E37, E33, E53, E21, E11, E04, E000, E00, E59, E46, E46, C3, C1, C00, YG67, YG63, YG3, YR24, YR21, Y32.

Heart Embossing template is from Sizzix.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Sassy Cheryl Challenge: clean and simple (18 May)
Digi Makeover: anything goes with digi (11 May)
Crafting from Heart: anything goes (10 May)
Card Mania: emboss it (15 May)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (12 May)
Ditzi Digi Design: anything goes (15 May)
Dream Valley: anything goes (15 May)
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (30 May)
Crafting at the weekend: anything goes (25 May)
Papertake Weekly: anything goes with optional no pattern paper (12 May)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

8 comentários:

Turtle In The Sand disse...

Beautiful card. I love the embossed background in red. It was so good to see you over at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hope to see you back again often.

Lisa disse...

Super sweet card Vivi! So pretty with the embossing.
Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly :)

Sassy Cheryl disse...

Simply precious! And of course....you know I LOVE the red. :) Can't wait to see more.
Thanks for playing along in the Clean & Simple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

Joey disse...

Vivi this is delightful, what a fab make, love this image too, thanks for joining us at Ditzie digi design. Joey x

Cornelia (fun stamping) disse...

Just adorable - your embossed background is really pretty, too! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

Dawn disse...

cute as can be! one of my favorite SC images too!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Unknown disse...

Awesome colouring! Love it so much! Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
Jasmina

Unknown disse...

What a lovely project. Great colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting at the Weekend. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.