30 abril 2014

Prima Dolls!

Hello Friends,

Today I have a card with a Prima Dolls stamp. I made it along with other 2 cards to send to Friends who had birthday this month!!  Now that they got their card I can post in here.. so today I’m sharing this one:

2014-04-09 13.57.05

I’ve colored shoes, skin and hair with copic markers! On her dress I have added a bit of orange stickles by Tim Holtz.. it is a pretty sparkle!!! Flowers are from Wild Orchid!  Heart Swirl is from Magnolia Die cut.. Sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio and Scalloped and Standard circles die cuts are spellbinders nestabilities. Lace, pattern papers and rhinestones are from my stash.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

7 Kids College: anything goes (6 May)
Hobby Book: add a sentiment (13 May)
Inky Impressions: anything goes (6 May)
Simon Says Challenge: anything goes (6 May)
Going grey with Scrap: anything goes (5 May)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (5 May)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Laura Sterckx disse...

This is so pretty. The colors are amazing and the design is great. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

Michele Cunningham disse...

Sweet card. love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

MommyScraps disse...

This is stunning! I love the Prima Dolls stamps! Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with us at Inky Impressions!

Hugs, Adina

designermc disse...

Great birthday card. I haven't used the Prima Doll stamps, but maybe I'll try them. Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Nancy,DT

Rosie disse...

This is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie